Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and clean DMV record.
- A high school diploma or equipment
- Two years experince in retail as sales or merchandising
- Follow standard company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports, and correspondence.
- Speak effectively before managers, customers or employees of the organization.
- Add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Multi-task in a fast environment.
- Work productively under stress and meet deadlines. Excellent follow through skills required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS – (These are required to perform the key responsibilities of the job with or without accommodations)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb, balance, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a daily basis
- 2+ years of experience in CPG industry
- Prior retail merchandising experience highly preferred