- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least 1 year of Driver/Warehouse experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with loading and/or driving truck over established route to deliver wine, spirits, beer, and non-alcoholic beverage products, while completing appropriate paperwork.
- Ability to assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to loading station or stacks into trucks.
- Forklift certified, desired.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS – (These are required to perform the key responsibilities of the job with or without accommodations)
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb, balance, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a daily basis
- Must be able to drive a reliable vehicle from account to account
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Possess and maintain a valid Class A or B driver’s license.