Must possess and maintain a valid Class A or B commercial drivers license.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- One to three (1-3)months related experience and/or training; Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports, and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of managers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS – (These are required to perform the key responsibilities of the job with or without accommodations)
* Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly
* Just be able to walk, stand, climb, balance, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a daily basis
- 2+ years of experience in CPG industry
- 2+ years of experience in direct CDL driver role