QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- One-year related experience in a call center environment
- Oracle order management highly desired
- Self-motivated, team player with problem-solving skills and inside sales or experience taking orders.
- This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as invoices, credit memos, statements, email communications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. This position further requires the ability to speak effectively before managers, customers or employees of the organization.
- This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, such as Oracle and proficient with in a 10-key by touch is preferred.
- Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, i.e. Outlook, Excel, and Word programs.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills, must be able to multi-task.
- Must have an excellent attendance record.
- Must have a positive attitude and behave professionally and courteously
Physical Requirements: (These are required to perform the key responsibilities of the job with or without reasonable accommodations).
- Ability to sit, type, speak and answer phones for up to 7 hours a day.
- Ability to read, write, interpret invoices and calculate basic math.
- Ability to work in an office environment, in close proximity with others and get along with others.
- Ability to take direction from others, follow instructions, procedures and basic rules.